Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Angelica Regime

The idea and concept for Angelica Regime is one that started for me as a small child. While always fascinated by the idea of angels and their hierarchy I never found that any one source of religion could substantially answer all of my questions about angels and their existence here on earth.


It was this constant hunger for knowledge of the angelic realm that forced me to examine the angels through the different beliefs and writings found in various religions, theological writings, and forms of art culture. Contrary to popular belief, the studies of such religions and cultures supersede the folk lore often believed about angels and build a foundation for the establishment of the belief in The Angelica Regime. Many of the same religions that we find conflict within one another, share similar beliefs and teaching when discussing angels and their presence here on earth. While I myself have a strong belief in the Christian faith and the teaching of angels within my religion, I find it important for us to examine angels though the eyes and beliefs of various faiths in order to better understand the significance of the Angelica Regime.

No comments: